You’ll find it in your auto new business or renewal packets. You may also:
- View your vehicle’s digital ID card on our Private Client Connect mobile app.
- Request a new copy of your card with a simple click on the Private Client Connect policyholder portal.
- Call the Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410 (Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. CT).
- Contact your Nationwide Private Client agent to request your ID cards.
With an existing Nationwide Private Client auto policy, your coverage automatically extends to your new car for a specific amount of time, which varies by state. We recommend that you contact your agent or our customer service department within three business days following your purchase to ensure coverage. Please refer to your policy’s newly acquired auto provisions for details.
We designed our billing and payment options with your unique lifestyle in mind. For your convenience, we offer three methods of payment:
- Pay online by registering for our policyholder portal.
- Pay over the phone by calling the Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410, option 2 (Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. CT).
- Pay via mail by sending a check to our banking institution at: Nationwide Private Client, Dept. 781900, P.O. Box 78000, Detroit, MI 48278-1900.