Texas Winter Storm Client Announcement
We want to express our concern after the recent natural disaster in your area, and we hope that you and your loved ones are safe. To help during this time, we would like to offer you an alternative option for your payment due between February 11, 2021 to April 12, 2021.
If you were affected by the severe winter weather in Texas and would like to take advantage of this offer, you must contact the Private Client Solution Center at 855-473-6410 or your agent.
What to expect
If you accept the alternate payment option, your coverage will not be interrupted due to nonpayment, but your balance of owed premium will continue to grow. Please review your billing statement once regular billing resumes, as you’ll be required to pay all the premium that the company earned for the coverage you received. Failure to make a payment for the amount due will result in cancellation of your policy for nonpayment.
Please keep in mind that:
- If you have paid your policy premium in full, there is nothing else you need to do.
- If you choose to accept the alternative billing option for your payment, we will continue sending correspondence associated with your policy;
- If you pay by Recurring Electronic Funds Transfer (REFT) or Recurring Bankcard (RBC), your bank account or bankcard will continue to be debited as usual. If you want to delay your payments, you must contact your agent or the Private Client Solution Center;
- At the end of the alternative payment option, failure to make your payment for the amount due will result in cancellation of your policy.
What you need to know
- If you have already received a billing statement or notice of nonpayment of cancellation effective after the start date of this event, please contact your agent or the Private Client Solution Center for alternative payment options and request the cancellation be withdrawn;
- The withdrawal of the nonpayment of cancellation notice does not relieve your obligation to pay for coverage at the end of the event time period. Review your billing statement for the amount due.
For help when you need it
Thank you for putting your trust in Nationwide Private Client. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Private Client Solution Center at 855-473-6410.