The best things in life aren’t things — they’re family
At Nationwide Private Client, we cover your possessions, and we also provide coverage to help make sure your family is protected when it counts beyond the usual coverages.
For instance, did you know that affluent individuals may be at a higher risk of liability lawsuits?
For example, personal litigation against children accused of bullying is a growing concern. More than half (52 percent) of young people report being cyberbullied.1 Fifty-five percent of all teens who use social media have witnessed outright bullying via that medium.1 Children on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and other social media forums may make comments online that they wouldn’t normally say in person. This can open the door for a libel or slander lawsuit.
Many affluent families are turning to family trusts to help preserve their assets. Not all homeowner’s insurance policies provide proper protection for trusts. Nationwide Private Client provides coverage for trusts and LLCs via the following:
- A protection endorsement, which treats the trust or LLC as an insured
- Listing the trust or LLC as an “additional insured” endorsement
This allows for proper global coverage for the insured and location-centric coverage for the trust or LLC.
How Nationwide Private Client responds
With Nationwide Private Client, affluent individuals and their families are protected when a covered loss occurs.
Preserving assets is one thing, but making sure your family is protected when the unexpected happens is imperative. Unlikely events can happen at any time.
Why it’s important for you
Affluent clients’ concerns extend beyond what typical mass market homeowners and umbrella insurance policies cover. At Nationwide Private Client, we’ve customized our policies with the high net worth individual in mind. We understand that family is everything, and we pride ourselves in being a key solution before problems arise.
Nationwide Private Client offers these added benefits:
- Claims: Exceptional claims handling provided by Nationwide Private Client.
- Financial strength: Nationwide, a Fortune 1002 company, is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A1 by Moody’s and A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s.3
- Charitable giving: At Nationwide, we strongly believe in being good corporate citizens where we work and live. Since 2000, the Nationwide Foundation has committed more than $355 million to charitable organizations across the U.S. Nationwide Private Client continues to demonstrate this core value through its Partners in Giving program, helping numerous lives each year.