Pay your Bill
Private Client Connect provides easy and secure online bill pay and access to important policy documents from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can log into our account management tool on your computer or mobile phone to get convenient 24/7 access to:
- Pay your bill — view account balance and payment history; pay bills online by MasterCard, Visa or electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Policy documents — view or download your policy documentation
- ID cards — a simple click issues a request for a vehicle ID card
- Claims status — view the status of open claims
- Contact us — your agent, Private Client Solutions Center and claims department contact information
Go to the online account management tool to get started now. You may also access the tool by clicking the “Login” button at the top of this page.
To create your account, you will need the following to verify your identity
- provide their policy number,
- date of birth and
- ZIP code to verify their identity.
- Policy numbers can be found on your declarations page or by contacting your agent.
If you have any questions, please contact your agent or our Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410 (Monday–Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. CT).