Safeguard your identity and reputation
You have worked hard to build a strong financial position and a solid reputation. Among the most important of these assets is your personal information. Our Nationwide® Private Client homeowners policy includes identity theft assistance benefits to help you properly secure your future.
To get the identity and credit monitoring benefits, take time now to activate your account on the portal.
Looking at the big picture to help you monitor, protect and resolve
Our trusted partner, Generali Global Assistance (GGA), offers proactive tools to help you keep your personal data secure. They will also act as your personal advocate if your identity is ever compromised.
GGA’s identity monitoring service uses automated monitoring and human intelligence techniques to track fraudsters on the deep and dark web where personal data is bought and sold. When you activate this service, you’ll be notified of suspicious activity regarding your personal information like:
- Social Security number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Debit and credit cards
- Bank account numbers
- Insurance cards
- Driver's license
You will also receive a monthly risk alert newsletter to keep you abreast of identity-related threats and update you on your risk status.
GGA’s Identity Protection Portal gives you the visibility you need to help you avoid the risk of identity theft or fraud and to easily monitor the credit score and history of up to two household members, including:
- An easy-to-use-online dashboard to quickly track your identity risk level, view suspicious activity alerts and get your credit report and score all in one place.
- A library full of identity protection tips, trending scams to avoid and more.
- Ongoing monitoring of your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change or new credit account(s) opened in your name. If found, you will receive an alert notification email so you can take immediate action to minimize damage.
Should identity theft or fraud occur, identify theft expense coverage is a homeowners policy benefit with a limit of $25,000, with options to increase up to $100,000 to help reimburse expenses relating to restoring your identity.
And, GGA’s team of resolution specialists are available 24/7 to1:
- Obtain the list of your creditors and contact them with separate, itemized fraudulent account statements for each fraudulent occurrence.
- Report fraudulent activity to local authorities and forward a report to your creditors.
- Help prevent additional damage to your credit by directly contacting major credit bureaus to place fraud alerts.
- Assist you in replacing documents, including driver’s license, passport, Social Security card or other identification.
- Provide foreign language translation whenever necessary (e.g., if you are overseas and need help communicating with local police to file a report).
- Provide an emergency cash advance if identity theft occurs while away from home.
- Review credit report and non-credit related records with you to determine the extent of damage incurred.
- Report the identity theft to the Federal Trade Commission.
- Help you untangle the consequences of medical identity theft.
For more information about Identity Theft benefits, contact a Private Client appointed agent.
To file a claim, contact the Private Client Solutions Center at 1-855-473-6410. Select 1 for immediate Roadside Assistance or to report a claim, then select 4 for Identity Theft.