Roadside assistance gives you peace of mind on the road
You never know when you’ll need help on the road. That’s why we include roadside assistance coverage in our auto policies.1
Roadside assistance benefits include:2
- Towing service up to 100 miles from the location of disablement3, or reimbursement for reasonable costs for towing service
- Car extraction if your car is stuck on or next to a public road
- Emergency delivery of supplies, including oil, water, fuels and other fluids4
- Battery jump start
- Flat tire assistance
- Lockout service, up to $100
- Up to $100 a day/$500 total maximum for trip interruption expense coverage if you experience a break down more than 100 miles away from your home. Coverage includes:
- Meals and lodging
- Commercial transportation fares for you or a family member to continue to your intended destination or return home
Any passenger auto in which you and your family members are traveling is covered.
Nationwide Private Client policyholders can access roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, by calling toll-free at 1-855-473-6410.